A PLACE FOR WRITERS TO HONE THEIR CRAFT

FLASH FICTION CONTESTS & AUTHOR COMMUNITY
We want to create a place that challenges people to keep writing. We want to see brilliance on a page and we want to reward our writers for that brilliance. We hope that this little site will continue to grow and develop into a space where writers of all skill levels can come to learn and share.

ONLINE WRITING CONTESTS THAT INSPIRE YOUR CREATIVITY

The monthly flash fiction is a writing contest where the winners will be promoted on our blog and through our social media channels. The top three Quarterly Writing Contest winners will be awarded an Amazon Gift Card and will also be promoted in our blog!

QUARTERLY WRITING CONTEST

✓ 1st Place wins: $50 Amazon gift card
✓ 2nd Place wins: $25 Amazon gift card
✓ 3rd Place wins: $15 Amazon gift card

The top 3 entries will also be featured on our blog! $15 to enter!

Free for premium members! Upgrade Now

MONTHLY WRITING CONTEST

Every month we offer a new writing prompt to help inspire writers of all interests and abilities!

Our top 3 entries will be featured on our blog with a bio about the author!

Free for premium members! Upgrade Now

WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT OUR WRITING CONTESTS

I enjoy what is being done on this site. I think it encourages writers of all genres to exercise their imaginations and think outside of their comfort zone if they wish to participate in the contests.
~ Recent Writing Prompt Winner

I haven’t written in years. Your prompts give me the chance to create stories I didn’t know I had inside me. I’m always excited to see what newest prompt is!

I love Literative and am honored to have won the first contest I entered. The photo prompts are very inspiring!